Friday, February 27, 2009

Hello and Shalom Friends.

Welcome to the YahSpeaks Blogspot...

I started this Blog to share some of my personal studies that I have written, as well as other studies and information that I believe is of value to anyone who is searching the Bible for deeper understanding of the Scriptures.

If you are Christian, Jewish, Messianic Jewish, Non-Believer, Curious, or simply not sure what you are, you are Welcome and Accepted here. You will find information here that is NOT the ordinary Biblical teachings that are taught in the mainstream.

I humbly accept my role in these writings and I realize that I am fallible. I definitely want feedback and questions. However, any comments that are not kept "clean", will be deleted. I may not be able to respond to all questions, but I will try to get to all that I can. With that being said, I must say that I am publishing these studies to simply get out ideas that provoke the reader to further study and prayer. I am not a perfect writer and sometimes I make mistakes in spelling and punctuation, so I hope that you will look at the bigger picture and not get caught up in my punctuation or spelling errors...

I hope that you will have an open mind and a willingness to study the references and texts given to see if you come up with the same conclusions that I have..

May our Creator and Savior Bless You,

John Dandridge

No comments:

Post a Comment