Tuesday, March 31, 2009

John 3:16

John 3:16 is awesome. I love to read the whole statement starting at verse 10 thru 21... A lot said there, but because the Bible is more than John 3:16, there is obviously more that we need to know. I am NO more than a reporter, so to speak. I am just giving my interpretation of what I see happening when I read the Scriptures. I am always open to reproof, but wouldn't it be nice to get scripture from others to help me see if I am wrong? I totally understand the resistance to the whole idea of predestination. However, what do we do with all of the Texts and references that support it? If you didn't actually read all of the scripture references that I gave, and only read my writing, then most would quickly have a negative reaction. I challenge you to tell me why the word "Predestined" is there and explain to me all of the text references, because I really want to know the truth.

Also explain all of the Scripture texts that are connected with the "Chosen".. For the record, we are not saved by anything other than what HE states in John 3:16. But as stated earlier there must be more to it or else there would be no reason for the rest of the Bible. That one text is important to someone who knows nothing about HIM and what it takes to be Saved. However, unless we have only 5 minutes to live when we first have contact with our Savior, there is much more for us to learn and do......

I wish that it was just one verse long and John 3:16 would be a good one.. However, no matter if I like it or not, there is all of this other stuff that makes up the bulk of the Scriptures and there has to be a reason for it all..

HE Calls Us... We Hear HIS Voice... We recognize HIS Voice... HE Chooses Us... We Choose to follow HIM... HE Loves Us... We Believe in HIM... We Love HIM.... HE Saves Us... We Rest in HIM...

John

No comments:

Post a Comment