Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A new thought...

I just had a thought that I wanted to share. What if... Through all of the Scriptures, when HE speaks of HIS NAME, HE is referring to something that is simple. That HE is in your Heart and in your Mind. That really HE is not concerned with phonetics? Is it possible that over the years that I missed this point because I am so literal and technical in my thinking. Have I missed the REAL point?

Matthew 22:37 (NKJV)

37 Jesus said to him, ‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”


John

No comments:

Post a Comment